Thursday, 27 October 2011

Importance of writing extra questions


Imagine that you are a university’s paper checker, getting (God knows) anywhere from 2 Rs to 20 Rs for checking a paper (as far as I have heard, they get very less money for a great deal of work) how would you check a paper? Especially, in a country like ours; I would say the examiner must be so tired of checking the papers of all sort of masterminds from all sort of handwritings to all sort of ideas. Imagine the situation. Now in such a situation if he/she accidentally missed to realize that this particular question is an extra for a previously checked question, what will happen? You would certainly get marks of something that you don’t own. In certain conditions they may prove as your life savers. May be you can even get your subject out of a possible back log. I too experienced this once, when I got couple of marks more than I had actually attempted. Now look, I haven’t been to the university and asking how did this happen? But, what if, it did work if you are lucky enough. Will you leave such a chance! Think yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment