Monday, 24 October 2011

Personal message


All the four years of my engineering life I kept on experimenting about exactly how to study for the engineering exams.  It is one of the common problems that most of us face; sometimes we study and still we cannot score even 'well'. I saw many of my class mates struggling with this phenomena. I wish we all could score equally. 
Finally the engineering life came to an end and I managed to secure satisfactory marks with a job in a good company (also a pleasant distinction in my last semester :-) ).

This blog is dedicated to all those ‘like me’s’ who struggle all their engineering life in not studying and yet want to manage at least a respectable job at the end. These are real life stories and incidents and practices, with names of the characters and places changed. But, if you find any relevance please consider it a coincidence and ignore it, because it is not you.
Of course, the backdrop of all this drama is PU. And I assure you, that after not studying for the entire semester how you can still manage to cross 60. Even the university understands all your problems. So, all you need is a bit of hard work at the time of exam. And some oil for the midnight lamps too. And then SUCCESS is yours. Enjoy the blog as if it was a fiction novel, implement it in the way you and your innovative mind wants it to.
One more thing, always remember,
"The answers are always there,
there - in your mind.
Invent them."
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment