Sunday, 23 October 2011

Introduction to the Blog


This is not some sort of unfair means to pass in exams, it is but a way of understanding what resources you have at your expense when the time is short and the fever is high. Personally, I would never suggest anyone to go through any of this. But still, I want to write this here because I know the tension we face at the last moment and through this I would just like to suggest you people that, "never drop the weapon until the last man is dead". So, please, what ever happens never keep any back logs, because the question papers are not worth keeping any.
Engineering exams have always been easy and by going through the syllabus and previous question papers you can always find easier ways to study. This blogs explains you some of the similar things. Study well, study right, and score more !!!

Submit Website to Search Engines-Add URL

No comments:

Post a Comment